SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I am at a lost for words ... learned adult daughter needs a kidney
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am at a lost for words ... learned adult daughter needs a kidney Login/Join 
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound for your daughter and the rest of your family, brother.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Silent

Posts: 1025 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
A friend here got a kidney after 3 plus years on the machine, every night for 10 hours at his home. Twice his stomach port became infected so each time he had to go through getting a new port. His kidney came about when a young person did not survive a over dose. He is doing extremely well now. His 2nd covid shot reduced his immune system to 50%. Again, he is doing very well now. I wish your daughter the best. All will be well.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Don’t know if I’m giving info you already possess but might want to get on lists at several hospitals in a larger surrounding area. Will increase your chances. Father in law is in same position.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for your family.

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent to all of you and that a healthy donor is found.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post