SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AutoGeek - 25% off + free shipping with >$25 purchase
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AutoGeek - 25% off + free shipping with >$25 purchase Login/Join 
Picture of Censored
posted
I use AutoGeek for most of my car care needs. They are always putting on sales and this (link below) is a pretty good one.

https://www.autogeek.net/newsl...+-+12+Hours+Only!%3f

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the notice! I have some car care products that I need to stock up on!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well timed, I was just putting an order together!

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
As a long time Autogeek consumer, I thought I'd pass this along. Since they were sold (about a year ago I think), the new owners of Autogeek have run 25% off promotions virtually every month. So if you miss this one or don't need anything just yet, get on the Autogeek mailing list and you'll have lots of opportunities for discounts throughout the year.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Ordered some stuff.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post