SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A new puppy is soon going to be joining my family
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new puppy is soon going to be joining my family Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Ruby,
That's a Ruby if I ever seen one.

She's a gem

Our Border/Dalmatian is Ruby.
Fits for this gal, too. Daisy was my first thought, based on the OP choices.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15331 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Now you need a giant schnauzer Big Grin

Posts: 7399 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
MILLIE.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
We got our puppy!!!!

I had forgotten how much fun it is when there is a puppy in the house. She is a little fluffy ball of energy!

I don’t even mind getting up once or twice a night to walk her. Big Grin

Say hello to Daisy!

And a picture of mom and baby. The mother (Phoebe) is one of the most friendly dogs I’ve ever met. She stayed with us a few nights last year when we unsuccessfully attempted to breed her with my mini Schnauzer. That didn’t work out but another Schnauzer did knock her up and the end result is amazing. What a sweetie!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
A beautiful little furball, and rousing SIGforum welcome!

Posts: 791 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Poodle wants to play with your puppy. He likes Chase and Wrestling.

One tip for you, Joyhound has flat toys that are incredibly tough. Oscar has one with a Santa face I got him for Christmas and Flat Santa is still intact and he will have a typical stuffed toy torn apart within 1 o2 2 days.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
He is handsome Scooter123!!

I am fully convinced these poodle hybrids mixed with Golden retrievers and Schnauzers will eventually take over the dog world. For a “mutt” this dog is frickin awesome.

She seems to have the same amazing personality of her mother. This puppy is so much fun!

She LOVES belly rubs.

She got tired of walking at the park today and hitched a ride with my youngest daughter. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
Daisy is adorable! Congratulations!

Posts: 4594 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Absolutely adorable!

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post