SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    USPS Informed Delivery: Not Getting Email Notifications Anymore
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USPS Informed Delivery: Not Getting Email Notifications Anymore Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
This isn't a bitch, per se, which is why it's not in What's Your Deal!, but more a question.

I just realized I haven't received a Daily Digest or any shipping notifications since near the end of October, 2022.

Checked my Informed Delivery profile and settings, and all appears well.

Anybody else have Informed Delivery emails just up and stop happening for no apparent reason?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Still receiving mine daily.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30433 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Mine works. Check your Spam folder.

Posts: 32557 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not eligible, they would rather hose me for my PO Box.

I would guess it is an oversight. Probably requires a trip to the post office to rectify

Posts: 17281 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Mine works. Check your Spam folder.
I run my own mail server. I can see in the logs what email is sent to our domain--whether successful or not. Nothing from usps.com for at least at far back as Dec. 5.

<grabs last months backup and mounts it...>

Nor at far back as Oct. 30.

Oh well, probably just more USPS ineptitude No biggie.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine stopped at one point. I just went back into the app and signed up again. Problem solved. Give that a shot.

Posts: 2160 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I still get mine. Maybe go to your USPS account and see what's up. Depending on what size town you live in, (smaller the better) you can call the postmaster and ask. I've had mixed results talking to our guy.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear, try doing what Erick85 suggested.

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Have had the same problem on occasion.
I also just went back into the application and re confirmed everything.
Eventually started back up.
Can't say if what I did helped or it started back on it's own. Confused

Posts: 22943 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Still get mine, but they usually have 1 or 2 pieces of mail and when I get to the box there are 4 or 5 or more pieces of mail.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine, today, said no mail, no packages, yet we got a package and about 7 letters.

First time it's been messed up. Have to watch it.

Bob

Posts: 1582 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Dean Wormer says you’re on Double Secret Probation. Big Grin

Posts: 11864 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I don't really care enough to go to any trouble to fix it. I was just curious as to whether this was a wide-spread thing or just me.

It appears it's neither. Just, as I said, typical USPS ineptitude.

Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Mine comes daily.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7082 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
I receive mine every day I am to get mail or packages.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member of FPC, GOA, 2AF & Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2845 | Location: Tucson Sector | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Been getting mine regularly. It's usually wrong but I do get it.

phil

Posts: 2387 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
I just got a notice from USPS that I need to re-register and pay $$ to continue mine. It is a nice convenience when you have a hike to street mailbox.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1381 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by urbanwarrior238:
I just got a notice from USPS that I need to re-register and pay $$ to continue mine.

Informed Delivery was and still is free...

Posts: 32557 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Here in the Minneapolis area we go days without actually receiving any mail. I saw our regular truck out on Sunday delivering the regular mail.

The USPS here must be backlogged something terrible.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12350 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Mine stopped too. Nothing in my spam filter. I can log into the app and see what is coming, but no email notification. I can't "resign" up b/c the usps says I am already on file.

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14013 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post