SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chicago’s Deadliest Day in 60 Years, didn’t see a blip anywhere in MSM
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago’s Deadliest Day in 60 Years, didn’t see a blip anywhere in MSM Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Man charged with attacking Chicago officer’s family dog in Mount Greenwood

CHICAGO – A man was arrested Tuesday morning after allegedly attacking a Chicago police officer’s family dog.

Terese Arroyo has called Mount Greenwood home for years and she never felt unsafe until Tuesday morning.

Arroyo, the wife of a Chicago officer, was on her daily walk with 9-year-old boxer Rerun when she noticed something wrong.

She noticed a man, later identified as Junior Lacy, 34, walking at her and making noises toward her dog.

It didn’t just stop with noises. She believes Lacy noticed the police collar on the boxer.

“I was like, ‘ok this is real, he is not going to let me by him. He kept using profanity,” Arroyo said. “‘F this, F the police, I’ll kill all of them.'”

Arroyo said Lacy then picked up Rerun by the leash with the choke collar digging into her throat.

“I don’t even know if she was able to breathe or catch her breath at all, he continued to yell profanities about the police,” Arroyo said.

Finally, someone came out of a nearby shop and yelled at Lacy and he took off. Arroyo then told her husband what happened, who got on the radio. Lacy was taken into custody and charged with misdemeanor assault and cruelty to animals.

Arroyo and the dog are okay, just shaken up.

LINK: https://wgntv.com/news/chicago...-in-mount-greenwood/
S

My neighborhood, about 5 blocks from my house.
I know the Officer and his wife.
The CPD uniform hatbands are a rather distinctive blue and white checkerboard pattern, much like the police in England. THEY STICK OUT!
In Mt Greenwood, and a few other neighborhoods, they are filled with City Workers: Firemen, Streets & San, Cops. There's a Uniform Shop in each of these neighborhoods that sell dog collars with our checkerboard pattern sewn on. Hell, my GSD had one her whole life.

That's why the dog and her were targeted.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8351 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
LEOs, you have my respect and appreciation. The devil is working overtime. Illegetimi non carborundum!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
An abuser of any animal needs their ass whipped, or worse.
As the owner of 2 beautiful boxers this really hits me. For a boxer to make it to 9 years old and have this happen is particularly egregious.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post