SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Want a Ducati
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Want a Ducati Login/Join 
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Congrats. Hope you got a great deal on insurance too!

Being an Old Guy helps with that. $50 per month from State Farm.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
That's not bad at all. IIRC my FIL is similar but for 2 bikes, an older Indian Scout & a Victory CC.
My new toy only adds $14/mo to my ins.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15396 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

A couple of hours ago as I was gassing up down the road after a ride, a guy pulled up at the opposite side of the pump I was at. He had a sweet-sweet-sweet Multistrada. The thing was gorgeous, but way too tall for me. I want one anyway.

Posts: 7348 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AH.74:
Congratulations.

A couple of hours ago as I was gassing up down the road after a ride, a guy pulled up at the opposite side of the pump I was at. He had a sweet-sweet-sweet Multistrada. The thing was gorgeous, but way too tall for me. I want one anyway.

I have a 29 inch inseam... the 32 inch seat is a minor issue. I just dont stop. Smile

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post