SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    15-year KARMA! ------>> WINNER = 2012BOSS302 <<
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

15-year KARMA! ------>> WINNER = 2012BOSS302 << Login/Join 
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Wonderful. Count me in and thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Simply amazing generosity 12131. Lasted? You are part of the fabric of this great forum. Thanks for the opportunity. Heath and happiness to you.

Posts: 258 | Location: Stafford, VA | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Please enter my name in this generous karma! Thanks for the chance.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10733 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Please throw my hat into the ring. Thank you for being a member of this community.

Posts: 543 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

The P229 was my first SIG, and the reason I joined this forum in 2006. It has been gone for many years, and I would love to replace it, so please count me in.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10808 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on 15 years, Q! Please enter me in your very generous karma. Thanks.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10507 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
WOW
Nice offering!
Please add my name to the hat.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Throw me in!

Hubba hubba!

Posts: 5038 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma! I'd like to be included, please.

Posts: 13164 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shikemd
posted Hide Post
Very generous, I'm in!

Posts: 932 | Location: The only state with a state bird named after another state. | Registered: December 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the Karma! Thank you, and please consider me for it! Thanks!!

Posts: 218 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Q, you are beyond generous in your karmas. I would so very much love a chance at this. Thank you!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8698 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow... very generous.

I may not be active enough, but I would love to add a 228 to the collection.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1535 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on 15 years nice karma please me in

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Wow! I’ll take a chance. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7974 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thank you Q. You are incredibly generous with your karmas. 15 years we should be buying you something like this.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3800 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your time here.
I’m in. Thanks for chance.

Posts: 11152 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thanks for the chance, Q.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 815 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Q, would love to be considered for this please and thank you.

Looking at my stats, it appears I hit 15 years here next year, I have not been as prolific as you and some of the other posters here. Appreciate all the information you have posted over the years and look forward to many more.

Posts: 344 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy SF Anniversary, Q! Thank you for another fun chance; please include me!

Posts: 1709 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post