SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    15-year KARMA! ------>> WINNER = 2012BOSS302 <<
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

15-year KARMA! ------>> WINNER = 2012BOSS302 << Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, 2012BOSS302!

Thanks for the opportunity, Q.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats BOSS! Thanks for the fun chance, Q!

Posts: 1704 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Oh my gosh Q, I am stunned. Such incredible generosity. I have always been happy for everyone that has won one of your karma's. Man, amazing.

I responded to your email.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Congrats Boss!
And a big tip of the hat to the generosity of Q.

Posts: 7375 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Received today Q. It is beautiful, what a package. Again, thank you for your generosity. And kudos to your parents for raising such a fine person.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post