SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Steak & BJ Day...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Steak & BJ Day... Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
My wife seems unaware of this holiday.

Genuinely unaware, as both items are on our schedules.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
It's a scientific fat that BJ's end shortly after marriage. There's a lot speculation on why, and a lot of federal grant money for Universities to study it - but no solid answers yet.

I'm thought there was a scientific study that narrowed it down to wedding cake. Once they eat wedding cake the BJs are history.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had the steak tonight but as luck would have it, the GF has her one wisdom tooth impacted and it's causing some issues.
Maybe next year. :/

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I make a point of not referencing this "holiday" in my house. Last thing I want my wife to find out is that such activity is considered "special" and reserved for holidays or special occasion.

Two weeks shy of our 30th anniversary and I am "honored" 2-3 times a week with astonishing regularity. Granted, it hasn't always been the case, but it's been this way for a while. Keep it clean and keep Doc Johnson's Goodhead Green Apple flavored goo on hand (and a few other flavors - all available on Amazon) worth twice thrice the price (or more!).

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Raingirl walked up with a frozen steak and frozen bag of vegetables on a plate.

At least, I got the fun part....LOL

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Sadly, this holiday is not practiced in my household. Frown

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I can get my own steak, but....

To be fair...if the other was an option I'd never leave the house.

Well, there was this guy from Nantucket I heard about...

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
There's always next year.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post