SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ultra Right Beer - anyone tried it?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ultra Right Beer - anyone tried it? Login/Join 
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...es-hilarious-parody/

This appears to be a real brand of beer. Timing is everything and I hope URB gains traction. Cool

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
I don't know about the beer but the advertisement for reducing the beer bellies is well placed! Big Grin

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
IT'S 20 BUCKS PER SIX PACK!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10707 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After learning the truth about where the money goes with the Wounded Warrior organization, Black Rifle Coffee playing us for suckers, and other examples that I don't immediately recall, I'm rather jaded when it comes to companies or groups that market themselves/their product as supporting the original American ideals and conservatism.

Posts: 4984 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post