SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ghost Rider or things you don't see, a motorcycle, on fire, driving in circles
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghost Rider or things you don't see, a motorcycle, on fire, driving in circles Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Looks like someone's Harley caught on fire and it was left in gear, the starter engages in the fire and that causes it to circle around and around leaving a Ghost Rider flame stripe, those HD jiffy stands are pretty stout.

https://i.imgur.com/TF1i7ze.mp4

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yyyyeeppppp, downtown Menlo Park, CA. And people say I'm crazy because I'm convinced that all the dead Indians on the Peninsula are still pissed off.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I admit I've never seen a motorcycle do that before. Clearly the starter shorted out and it was in gear.

I have had a burning car run away from me before. Imagine my surprise as I bled off the air turned the nozzle on the car and watched it drive away, right down a hill.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37965 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Sucks for the owner, but that was quite the sight.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Looks like someone's Harley caught on fire and it was left in gear, the starter engages in the fire and that causes it to circle around and around leaving a Ghost Rider flame stripe, those HD jiffy stands are pretty stout.
Apparently, so is the engine!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Yyyyeeppppp, downtown Menlo Park, CA. And people say I'm crazy because I'm convinced that all the dead Indians on the Peninsula are still pissed off.

Where'd you get that? I'm seeing Manning, SC??

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16357 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Had to be one of the strangest motor cycle videos ever.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1559 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's some next level stuff

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Negative, Ghost rider, the pattern is full….

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Johnny?

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I guess it was alright, but if that had been my red car I would have backed it up some!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I bet the bike's owner was pissed when he came out...

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16357 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

Where'd you get that? I'm seeing Manning, SC??

I could be mistaken, but sure looks like downtown Menlo Park to me and there is a Goldy's there.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Fair assumption, but tracking down the address brought me to Manning, SC...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Yeah can't be Menlo Park, gas vehicles are probably banned in that part of the bay area, it would have been an electrical fire from a Zero or Livewire Razz

Good catch on the address!

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Ah, OK, I see. It would be a stretch to think the same dates were on a sign on the other side of the country.

I'm afraid I let a personal prejudice run away with me. I really am convinced that all of the dead Indians on the Peninsula are still pissed, and reading Washington Irving's "Astoria" didn't help.

NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
I have to admit, some of the weirdest assed shit I've ever seen in my life I have seen here on Sigforum. Keep up the good work!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post