SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Forum data restored from backup
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forum data restored from backup Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
PS: Joking aside, Thank you for your time, effort and caring so much.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't mind saying that I was a bit concerned and worried. I don't put anything past Brandon!! So glad all is well. This is my daily knowledge source and good laughs, Thanx Para!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think what surprised me the most was that I couldn't ever remember any kind of similar service interruption with this forum, which is unique among the several other forums I have been a long time member of. So kudos to you Para for maintaining such stability over the years. I'm sure it's not easy, or cheap to do.

Posts: 2466 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
Oh. So one of my posts *did* disappear I'm not losing it quite yet.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
For as much as my subscription costs to be a member of this forum, I expect the uptime to be better than 1 glitch in 20 years.

I want to speak to a manager.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
My deepest apologies to everyone here. I have been binge watching Star Trek Discovery-while logging in here during a Black Alert there must have been some bleed over from the Mycelial Spore Drive which caused a temporal jump back. I will be more careful in the future.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
YES! You must give us a good spanking!

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post