SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Winner GGILE! 1000th Post Karma- Rock River LAR-PDS Tri-Rail 5.56 Pistol
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winner GGILE! 1000th Post Karma- Rock River LAR-PDS Tri-Rail 5.56 Pistol Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Please include me in the karmic pool.

If a fellow northern Virginian wins, I'd be happy to do the transfer for the VFTC background check cost of $2.00.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31490 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
In plz. Very generous Karma. Thanks for the chance.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19257 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

Everyone in their right mind knows that PDJT schlonged creepy joe in a YUUUGE and Bigly manner in the election.

Covfefe forever!!

MAGA!!!

Thank you,

Rob

Posts: 3500 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still riding the Trump train! I'm in please.

Posts: 114 | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Happy 1000th post!
How can anyone not want an AR ?
Please drop me in the hat!
Much thanks!
sigguy(the 1st)

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5304 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
I voted for the Trumpster twice... a lot of us and all the good folks in Afghanistan wish he would have won.

Please count me in.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity. Please add me. God Bless !!! Smile Smile Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3072 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
What a special Karma!! Please count me in, wife and I both voted Trump twice!!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3409 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nshumway:
I wanted to make my 1000th post a good one so I am offering up a gently used Rock River LAR-PDS Tri-Rail 5.56 AR-15 Pistol. I'll randomly pick a winner from the people that reply to this thread on September 9th (not a riddle- winner picked on 9th). To be eligible, you must have more than 50 posts AND you MUST be a TRUMP supporter. Your FFL must accept from an individual. I'll ship where legal.

Here is a link to the info on the gun you will receive.

https://www.rockriverarms.com/...play&category_ID=249

Please count me in on this very awesome and generous karma! Legal in my state, have an FFL that will do it, more than 50 posts, and had the privilege of seeing our President in Orlando during the IACP conference. Very heartfelt speech to the crowd, earned my support that day.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous KARMA and a big SigForum thank you for the chance Smile MAGA 100%

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ibexsig
posted Hide Post
MAGA forever. Voted for Trump twice and hopefully again. Please count me in and thanks for the Karma.

Posts: 317 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: January 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thank you!

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1054 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you to offer this. I'd like to join in.

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma. Please enter me. Thank you.

Posts: 1132 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, very generous as well. Please include me. Thank you in advance, Pickle Rick.

Posts: 2879 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
Pro Trump and FL legal. Please include me. Thanks.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Thank you for the opportunity

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8403 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Kindly add me...I don't won anything that caliber. Thank you sir.

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post