SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Winner GGILE! 1000th Post Karma- Rock River LAR-PDS Tri-Rail 5.56 Pistol
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winner GGILE! 1000th Post Karma- Rock River LAR-PDS Tri-Rail 5.56 Pistol Login/Join 
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
WOW, please add my name.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I would love that. It would go so well with my Rock River 9mm AR. They'd be a fine pair.

Thank you for the chance.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12794 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance to win an awesome Karma. I voted for President Trump twice and made the march to the Capital in DC during the Jan 6th festivities after driving there with my brother from Texas.

Front sight...Front sight...Front sight...Only Hits Count.
NRA Life Member
Frank John Boy -Police Lingo

Posts: 126 | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Man, what an amazing karma! I would love to throw my name in a hat for this! Thank you for the opportunity!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Wow! MAGA! Please add me. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 2337 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Wow I don’t know what else to say, Trump all the way!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Wow. I am speechless. Please count me in.

Thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 1354 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
Voted for him twice. Hoping to vote for him a third time. Trump 2024!!

Thank you for the chance at your very generous karma.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10454 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on 1k! That a very generous karna, please count me in.

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Time is running out-- get your name in. Drawing in the morning!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great karma, YUUUUUGE!!

Posts: 218 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
In for a chance. MAGA

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance. It is a very generous Karma.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma. I would love a chance at that pistol. I just got back from a camping with a young family member. She is on pace to graduate from a local military academy in 2 years. If I am picked, she would have plenty of time to learn how to maintain and use this before she would be able to take ownership.

Regardless of what happens, thanks for your kindness, and here is to hoping you get another 1000 posts while enjoying good health, great friends, and loving family.

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I’m in, just under the wire. Thanks for the chance and congrats on 1000! Voted for Trump twice.

Posts: 3440 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
That is an awesome karma
I'd love a chance

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it's not too late please count me in.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MAGA ... I voted for Trump
Count me in .

Posts: 4066 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm and thanks for the generous karma. Trump 2024.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1370 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The karmanator has spoken and the winner is:
ggile

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post