SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa/Lefties poking the bear
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Antifa/Lefties poking the bear Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by USMCE4retired:
The "handlers" behind these poor dumb brainwashed idiots are most likely hoping that there will be instances where an innocent person being beaten will shoot and kill one or more of his/her attackers. That would play right into their hands as far as justifying "the need for more gun control".
Perhaps the brainwashed antifa participants are willing to have a few "martyrs" to justify their actions. And give themselves a sense of accomplishment and a feeling of self worth.
They would be willing for the martyrs to be someone other than themselves . . . .

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
I can't stand to enter blue areas anymore. They blatantly pass off liberal fiction without question, as it it were fact. My wife and I sometimes travel from KY to WI. We pass thru IL. My wife insists we stop and get coffee and gas in IN, then drive straight thru and not stop until Janesville, WI. At any rate, I avoid antifa turf.
If you're not averse to traveling a few more miles, you might consider going into western Michigan and taking the SS Badger ferry from Ludington over to Manitowoc, WI. It's a nice ride and would totally bypass that Chicago hellhole.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
As to antifa, have we no water cannons?

Posts: 2833 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
Not necessarily to shoot them but I would like to see them try that in MOST small towns in Florida. I think in Land O Lkaes they would get their asses handed to them pretty quickly.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post