SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone know of JHA watches from Japan or JnM watches from Korea?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know of JHA watches from Japan or JnM watches from Korea? Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
I saw two today in Insadong that I really liked, but at 400$ and 200$ respectfully I figured I would check if anyone know any general information.

Internet searches werent very helpful

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OttoSig,

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6254 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I have never heard of them. I looked them up and they make some very unique and interesting watches. Some of them have sort of a steam punk vibe going some look like vintage or antique watches. It looks like they use brass for some of their watches. That is very cool! I wish more watch manufacturers would play with brass and bronze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Stick,

They were both what i would call antique looking but with a steampunk feel.

Ill go back and take some photos. The JHA was much nicer but would also have to be worn with only certain attire.

The JnM was much more every day. I guess for the money i should take the dive.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6254 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post