SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    giant kitty in toyko
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

giant kitty in toyko Login/Join 
posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z-Pv2QJUsU

This is amazing. Seeing it just makes me happy.

Posts: 1755 | Location: El Paso, Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Looks almost EXACTLY like my calico, Guinevere!!! WHOA!!! Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
My brain is incapable of even beginning to understand how that's done...plays tricks on the mind.

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Very cool!

Notice the edges of the screen:

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Just one more step towards Blade Runner. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xantom:
Very cool!

What are we looking at?

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Curved display with high res, 3D image of cat?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Oh, no -
There goes Tokyo,
It's a calico mega nekko!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Very cool!

What are we looking at?

The red lines mark the edges of the screen which shows how they pull off the 3D effect.

Posts: 6350 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Is the cat available to fight Godzilla?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And you dont have to scoop the poop!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16094 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Very cool!

What are we looking at?

The red lines mark the edges of the screen which shows how they pull off the 3D effect.

Oh, ok. Cool stuff.

That's what they've been up to at the Fukushima nuclear power plant since 2010. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
When I was over in Tokyo on business I was amazed at some of the signage they had on buildings.

Also in Akihabara, they had electronics that didn't show up in the US for a couple of years after I left.

They're very innovative people.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Just one more step towards Blade Runner. Smile

my first thought

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10423 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the cat named Godzilla?

Posts: 1053 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Oh, no -
There goes Tokyo,
It's a calico mega nekko!

That's too funny!
All day long I've had "Oh, no! They say he's got to go! Go, go, Godzilla!" stuck in my head.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
This is the same technology as those wave action demonstrations seen last year:

https://youtu.be/xYWbcTy5dS4

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Very cool!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post