SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone use Mint Mobile?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone use Mint Mobile? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 71 TRUCK:
Thanks everyone.

My wife and I live in central Florida. We have seen an explosion of growth and over the last year we have been having issues with some of our service.

The other day we were unable to make any phone calls from our house for a few hours.
Last month we had no internet service away from the house for several days.

I think what RogueJSK said makes sense due to the growth in our area.
If this keeps happening we may have to go back to one of the big name cell services again for a while.

I just noticed your FD helmet profile pic. If your on the FD check into TMobile directly. You will be eligible for the first responder discount. I pay $90 a month out the door for 3 lines of unlimited data with network priority.

Posts: 5426 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
quote:
Originally posted by 71 TRUCK:
Thanks everyone.

My wife and I live in central Florida. We have seen an explosion of growth and over the last year we have been having issues with some of our service.

The other day we were unable to make any phone calls from our house for a few hours.
Last month we had no internet service away from the house for several days.

I think what RogueJSK said makes sense due to the growth in our area.
If this keeps happening we may have to go back to one of the big name cell services again for a while.

I just noticed your FD helmet profile pic. If your on the FD check into TMobile directly. You will be eligible for the first responder discount. I pay $90 a month out the door for 3 lines of unlimited data with network priority.

Thank you for the heads up I did not know they did a first responder program.
I am no longer an active firefighter so I will have to find out if they run the program for someone in my situation.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2573 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone for the information so far it has been very helpful.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2573 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post