SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Vladimir Putin is NOT dead: Kremlin issues extraordinary denial
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vladimir Putin is NOT dead: Kremlin issues extraordinary denial Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Vlad is still with us, apparently.

“The Kremlin has issued an extraordinary denial to the 'lies' that Vladimir Putin, 71, had 'died at his luxury Valdia forest palace' - amid claims a 'coup' was underway in Moscow.

This comes after a Telegram channel, which has claimed for months the Russian leader had cancer and was terminally ill, announced that Putin had died.

It further claimed that a 'coup' was underway in Russia as Putin's inner circle would be trying to pass off his 'body double' as the real president.

But Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov told state media RIA Novosti that the report was an 'absurd information canard'.

Earlier this week he had strongly denied Putin suffered a heart attack last weekend, and said reports the Russian president used a doppelganger were false. …”

DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/12678207

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8988 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK

Posts: 107664 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Dokie

Q

Posts: 26435 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Weekend at Bernie's Russia.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20834 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Satan will have to wait a little longer to greet him.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1564 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
NYET!!!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37989 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shucks.

-MG

Posts: 2002 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23297 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
We've been hearing "Putin has one foot in the grave" shit for a good two years now. Wake me up when it actually happens. Roll Eyes

Posts: 27975 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Lovely plumage..."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43911 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To have a heart attack would imply he actually HAS one. . . .

Posts: 2775 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
And in other news…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10946 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I’m not dead.

He says he’s not dead.

Yes he is.

I’m not.

Well he will be soon; he’s very ill.

Well I can’t take him like that; it’s against regulations.

Posts: 10986 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Oooh, extraordinary denial. Must be something to it. Razz

Similar things have been said about Kim Jong Un, Hillary Clinton and no doubt others. Eventually it will happen, as it happens to all of us … but not today.

Posts: 27975 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
the problem is they, the Soviets, are hard pressed to find someone worse than him to take his place.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
When he does go, I wonder if they'll prop his corpse up next to Lenin's? Red Face

Posts: 11170 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was in a local diner a few weeks ago and there's a regular there that is sort of a conspiracy theorist . He said Putin had been stabbed . Read it on the Internet , so it must be true .

Posts: 4064 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
"Lovely plumage..."

But is he pinin' for the fjords ?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16527 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
I’m not dead.

He says he’s not dead.

Yes he is.

I’m not.

I feel happy! I feel happy!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1959 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
I’m not dead.

He says he’s not dead.

Yes he is.

I’m not.

I’m getting better!

No you’re not, you’ll be stone dead in a moment!

Posts: 966 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post