SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    12 inch l.p. Album sleeves,jackets as wall hangings
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12 inch l.p. Album sleeves,jackets as wall hangings Login/Join 
posted
I even if they are matted and framed tastefully .
Are they tacky ?

Any where other than a basement bar, a man cave, exercise room, home office or garage.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54690 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NO. Each to his own.

Posts: 17268 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Mine are all busy housing the vinyl, though some are true works of art. Roger Dean for example, the cover artist for many Yes albums as well as others, is a fine art artist.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38716 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
I agree that a man cave would be more appropriate, but why not put them in the living room if that is where you can enjoy them.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5762 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
When I was a student, I covered my room walls with cork and hang a bunch of LPs in plastic protective sleeves as art.

Some albums and covers are iconic. Nothing wrong with that.

If i still had vinyls I would very likely do it again.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12139 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post