SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Winner cparktd: Diggoo 4" Reflective Die Cut Vinyl Number Decals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winner cparktd: Diggoo 4" Reflective Die Cut Vinyl Number Decals Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
Congratulations to cparktd. Thanks to all who participated in my karma. Up for grabs is a partial set of Diggoo 4" reflective vinyl number decals for mailboxes & etc. I've used both of the 1, 2 & 6/9 decals leaving two (2) each of the following numerals: 0, 3, 4, 5, 6/9, 7 & 8. Perhaps a combination from the remaining decals will work for you. Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 3508 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With an address of 902, I am out of luck. Story of my life. LOL

Posts: 425 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will like them

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take a swing at these, thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1704 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Calif Phil:
With an address of 902, I am out of luck. Story of my life. LOL

Me too with no 2 available for my 8204. Ironically those on my mailbox currently are peeling off and in need of replacement. When the afternoon thunderstorm season stops.....

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16250 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Well...you can still have Jenny's number...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15611 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
50 for me so sure, why not. Thanks.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1451 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Works for me! (503) and could use them.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
The winner is cparktd. Thanks to all who participated.

Posts: 3508 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir! My first Karma win. They have arrived.

Was going to put on the post because the wife puts a decorative cover on the box but then I decided I need to re-stain the 4x4 post first so... one thing leads to another!

Thanks again!

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post