SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SWAT call-out went bad....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SWAT call-out went bad.... Login/Join 
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
just got back from a site walk through...wow! I am even more surprised now we didn’t have a worse outcome. We were very lucky! It was good to have all the players walk through and describe what they saw as the event unfolded and where they were...helped everyone put the whole thing together. A formal after action review will take place in a few days hopefully with the guys that are still in hospital. Two of our guys will require surgeries, one leg and one hand but they will be ok.

There was a copious amount of gasoline spread in the building and tanks of acetylene and propane found opened...it appears that a motorcycle was used as the ignition source which jives with what some team members heard seconds before the explosion.
The body found has been confirmed to be who we thought.
This has certainly shaken many of us, myself included, but I think it will make us a stronger team and certainly solidified us together.

Posts: 3161 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post