SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Guns in Netflix’s “Undercover”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guns in Netflix’s “Undercover” Login/Join 
posted
Mods please move if this is the wrong spot to post this.
I’ve liked this three season series. A little over the top at times, but has held my interest.
Set mostly in Brussels. Seems like a number of handguns are metal vs plastic.
Does anybody know a website or source of info to identify the guns? I can’t find anything.
Thanks in advance.
Hope you enjoy if you check it out.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Try imfdb.org

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
imfdb.org doesn't have a page with that title. I guess it's too new.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
if this is the wrong spot to post this.

Have you heard about the LAIR? Eek

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/720601935

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. The Lair is probably the spot.
Yes, I saw a Netflix page but no Undercover.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
That’s a good series. There’s a prequel movie too I think.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post