SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NYC Out Of Control
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NYC Out Of Control Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
So well said, it need to be said again...

quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
For most of these guys, they are too far gone past the point of no return. Their brains and psyche are so full of shit and evil there's nothing to do except permanent separation or retirement from civil society.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NYC for most of the 20th & 21st centuries has been a hell hole dragging down the rest of the otherwise beautiful state politically and economically.
As a former NY state resident, nothing the geographically massive but low population density upstate wants or needs ever moves forward, but if it is “ good” for NYC it goes in the express lane.
Much like most leftist cities there are 3 populations:
A massive low/ welfare class ( large volume) that creates a lot of the problems that generally supports the leftist politicians willing to continue political and legislative efforts to fund the “free stuff army”
A political elite ( through legislation and handouts controls the large voting block free stuff army) that also due to finances and political influence can live in well guarded insulated elite communities somewhat protected from the mess they create and perpetuate)
And a small middle class suffering the mess ( sadly some of which are still voting “progressive democrat”)
The ones in the last group that can, get out, like I did.
Eventually the middle class tax base will evaporate and then probably states like NY will look to the feds to bail them out of the financial messs they have created.

Posts: 3386 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I grew up living in NYC and nearby suburbs. I loved the city and the thought of living elsewhere actually scared me a bit. I left in 1954 at the age of 19 to join the Navy, and now I would not consider going back to that area to live.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31451 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post