SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    'We Are Not Civil': Vandals Smash Windows, Spray Paint Doors of NYC GOP Office
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'We Are Not Civil': Vandals Smash Windows, Spray Paint Doors of NYC GOP Office Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Antifa note left at the scene.

Posts: 12700 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
That last line needs to be edited:

"The US fascist political system is one of the most savage institutions in history and we will combat it relentlessly until all are free of American barbarism or the American people rise up against us and start fighting back. Which ever comes first.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10707 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, they have openly declared themselves to be sworn enemies of all Americans? I would think that triggers a different sort of response from our government does it not?

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
That last line needs to be edited:

"The US fascist political system is one of the most savage institutions in history and we will combat it relentlessly until all are free of American barbarism or the American people rise up against us and start fighting back. Which ever comes first.
I personally prefer...

"The US fascist political system is one of the most savage institutions in history and we will combat it relentlessly until all are free of American barbarism or the American people rise up and wipe us from the face of the planet.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Hmmm, I couldn't help but notice that these 'tards seem to be very confused on the meaning of "fascist."

Projection. They accuse us of being what they are and doing what they do.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I was planning to put my belt fed Browning up for sale. I may need to rethink that.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post