SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Costco Products Do You Like?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Costco Products Do You Like? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

with a half dozen ice cubes , this is as good as Lemonade gets

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54655 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
I think since the nearest Costco is an hour away that their two day groceries on Costco.com is the best. Spend $75.00 or more and shipping is free.

We order toilet paper, pantry goods (canned food), snacks (mixed nuts, etc..) this way and it saves time and money (fuel money, and money on impulse buys).

In fact we just replaced our land line phone with one from Costco.com.

When I go to Costco I buy hummus, 5lb loaf of cheese, Activia, cottage cheese and other food items.

I like their hearing aid center, and will be replacing my hearing aides soon as they are six years old.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Well between the Kirkland ice cream bars (wife and I think they're Hagendaus (sp?) brand and the non alcoholic margarita mixer (which makes for a most excellent limeade) there's not too many Costco branded items we don't like (haven't tried their scotch - yet)

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I just picked up an Interstate Battery for my Kubota Tractor for about $75. Where else can I find a top quality battery for that kind of money. We spend way too much money at Costco.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4232 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Just joined up. I'm going to try and stop by today.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7947 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Paper Towels and Toilet Paper are the staples we get from Costco that we like. As far as non-staples we picked up a set of stainless steal pans for our induction stove a few years ago when we got it and they have been great!

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Just joined up. I'm going to try and stop by today.

Check out Costco.com as they have a two day grocery for non-perishables which includes paper products.

I spend $75.00 or more and have goods drop shipped right to my door. A friend of mine who lives in the same city as Costco does this so he only has to move items once (from his front door to inside his house).

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
The pesto.

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I'll bet, between my wife and I, we have bought 6 pair of Maui Jim sunglasses for about $90 each. Try and beat that.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4232 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post