SIGforum
This guy is a fabricating genius - Allen Millyard

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3890090194

April 09, 2022, 04:02 PM
mrvmax
This guy is a fabricating genius - Allen Millyard
If you have never seen his creations, check them out. From his mountain bike to his motorcycles, he is a genius. I love seeing how he made these works of art with limited tooling.

Allen Millyard
April 09, 2022, 05:28 PM
1s1k
So cool. Thanks for posting. That is one of those skills I wish I had but do not. It would be nice to work as a machinist for long enough to get proficient with mills, CNC, and even 3D.
April 09, 2022, 07:54 PM
Silent
Wow! Genius indeed.

Thanks for posting this.

Silent
April 09, 2022, 08:14 PM
Cookster
That was awesome!

Thank you for posting it!!

April 10, 2022, 10:53 AM
Bigbuck5
I think he's great too. And he comes across as the English Mr. Rodgers when he explains how he does things. Smile
April 10, 2022, 10:57 AM
bigdeal
Something tells me the four words that aren't in this guy's vocabulary are, "That can't be done".

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
April 10, 2022, 04:05 PM
pbslinger
It's like this guy has some drug addled dream about what to build, and then does it. His failure bin must look like Escher art. If he has a failure bin.
April 11, 2022, 01:06 AM
Shifferbrains
Genius is not quite adequate in reference to Mr. Millyard. He definitely makes works of art, and his problem solving is second to none. Stunning results.