SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This guy is a fabricating genius - Allen Millyard
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This guy is a fabricating genius - Allen Millyard Login/Join 
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted
If you have never seen his creations, check them out. From his mountain bike to his motorcycles, he is a genius. I love seeing how he made these works of art with limited tooling.

Allen Millyard

Posts: 4113 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So cool. Thanks for posting. That is one of those skills I wish I had but do not. It would be nice to work as a machinist for long enough to get proficient with mills, CNC, and even 3D.

Posts: 3921 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Genius indeed.

Thanks for posting this.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was awesome!

Thank you for posting it!!

Posts: 3478 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bigbuck5
posted Hide Post
I think he's great too. And he comes across as the English Mr. Rodgers when he explains how he does things. Smile

Posts: 354 | Location: Guatemala | Registered: January 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Something tells me the four words that aren't in this guy's vocabulary are, "That can't be done".

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
It's like this guy has some drug addled dream about what to build, and then does it. His failure bin must look like Escher art. If he has a failure bin.

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Genius is not quite adequate in reference to Mr. Millyard. He definitely makes works of art, and his problem solving is second to none. Stunning results.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post