SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rice Pudding What Do I Do With It?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rice Pudding What Do I Do With It? Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Get a WASTE KANG to rid yourself of that stuff.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31473 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Throw it away. Rice pudding is nasty.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
So how did it go when you tried this on your guests last Saturday? From the lack of follow up here, well.... I hope everything came out alright.

Posts: 3390 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
You can also use a small amount of olive oil which helps it slide into the garbage can easier

Posts: 53221 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
You guys who hate rice pudding REALLY hate rice pudding judging from all the helpful comments posted here. Yowser! Roll Eyes

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16252 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
First thing I noticed was it was expired.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
It was not expired when the thread was started or when it was proposed to be served.

Posts: 3390 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
It was not expired when the thread was started or when it was proposed to be served.

True, but it was within a week of being expired. I guess it depends on what has been bartered and circumstances. To use 3 lbs. of rice pudding in a week isn’t a great barter to me. Only my personal opinion with no facts of his situation. Yes, I am a stickler for expiration dates on some things based on several food poisonings. To that, I have never had rice pudding and probably never will.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
I hope everything came out alright.

(Snicker!) Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13519 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
I have never had rice pudding and probably never will.

Wow, really?

That’s like saying you’ve never eaten a cheeseburger to me. Confused

And a “best by” date doesn’t mean the food automatically becomes poisonous and inedible. It’s a CYA if anything by the food producers. There’s so much sugar in that stuff it’s probably perfectly fine a month after that 4/19 best by date.

Posts: 33862 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post