SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What are you doing this morning?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you doing this morning? Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Just finished cold cereal for breakfast, am going to feed the horses, and then going shooting out back with a buddy.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12782 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Watching church online, drinking some good coffee, watching it snow outside, and looking forward to dinner tonight -- smoking a big ol' hunk of beef today. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13507 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Snow blowing.

Posts: 1180 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:

4 jelly donuts
Eek Just one of those, and I would gain eleventy-six pounds!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30698 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having black coffee & a croissant, and doing a stare-down with 6" of snow before heading off to church. Thus far, the snow hasn't flinched....

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Sitting here drinking coffee & watching the snow come down. NWS is predicting 8-16", and the Weather Channel says 12-18" total for today & tomorrow, so maybe we'll get 6". I'll go down to the barn later & make sure the snow blower & generator are gassed up & ready to go.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Heading over to my model railroad club to break-in a couple new locomotives. Then home to play an online RPG game, do laundry and take dog out.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2841 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:

4 jelly donuts
Eek Just one of those, and I would gain eleventy-six pounds!

I've gained a few since I stopped drinking and Dunkin is one of my favorites V. Better than alcohol? Probably not but I can eat a donut in the car and not get pulled over. Smile

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Black beans are in the crockpot. Green tea on the stove. The gardening show is on the radio. Wife is in bed. The plan is to clean the garage, and work on the photo albums together. Dinner should be baked ziti.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Watching the dozens of birds feeding at the bird feeder , due to the snow.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Rainy day, going to the range and shoot ONE MILLION DOLLARS worth of ammo, wife has a new 10/22 Charger she wants to try out

Posts: 5334 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Working, watching the snow, wishing I hadn't volunteered to come in today.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20830 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Counting my Blessings and may pull out a few pistols and just hold them.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Black coffee - HEB Houston Blend
24hrs of Daytona

Trying to recover from our 5mo old being up since 4am, after we got to bed around 1.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15345 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Multi-tasking here. Watching the Rolex 24hr race at Daytona, reading David Baldacci's 'First Family' and cruising SIGforum. I'm on my 2nd cup of java and snacked on a huckleberry muffin. Breakfast in about an hour or so.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Below freezing outside so I built a fire and am in the process of making peanut butter cookies. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5046 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Kona coffee and getting breakfast ready.

Scrambled eggs, jalapeno applewood bacon, potatoes o'brien, everything bagel with homemade raspberry jam.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Working on my second cup of coffee and ruminating on my Ruger Mark IV / Browning Buckmark decision.

Next up is getting all of the end-of-year 2020 and end-of-month January paperwork ready to drop at the post office tomorrow to beat the clock for a February 1 postmark.

Assorted end of month bill paying.

Maybe a grocery run if all of the above is finished soon enough (optimist!).

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30698 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
P250 and Jimbo --

Thanks for the reminder! I don't watch the race, but the after-effects are great for my business, the do-it-yourself carpet cleaner rentals that the Ace Hardware stores in the Daytona area handle for me.

Lots of hotel / motel maintenance people renting my equipment for clean-up after the race weekend.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Sitting here wondering how to talk to my recently-diagnosed diabetic son that his current diet will kill him; he came close to death just 5 months ago, he made a marvelous recovery and now he’s throwing it all away.

Posts: 18078 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post