SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The rapper Takeoff is dead - 2-6-23 UPDATE from the Grammys
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The rapper Takeoff is dead - 2-6-23 UPDATE from the Grammys Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This and the open Satanic worship at the Grammys tells you what a garbage dump the music industry has become. Nothing but thugs, whores and trash. Bonnie Raitt or no, it's nothing but a steep downhill from here.

Next year, they'll be screwing and shooting each other on stage. I hope the auditorium burns all the way to the ground with every last one of those people inside. We would be better off if that happened, and I'm not kidding.

Posts: 107704 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
Tupac, Biggie, Ole Dirty Bastard, Half Ounce, and Takeoff. The cultural void left in the wake of these tragedies have our great nation saddened and mourning. The impact of the losses is overwhelming.

Yup. I can hear the weepin' and wailin' clear over here in Eastern UK......

Posts: 11334 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:
So is he now known as Took-off?

His pronouns are now was/were.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Offset upset at Quava's takeoff on Takeoff landing a nine.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31473 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post