SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Sean Davis:

Nunes just yielded time to @RepStefanik, and Schiff just told her she's not allowed to speak. He's done that repeatedly today to her. Stefanik noted this was the 5th or 6th time today Schiff told Republicans they weren't allowed to ask questions.

WTF ???

Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Sean Davis:

Nunes just yielded time to @RepStefanik, and Schiff just told her she's not allowed to speak. He's done that repeatedly today to her. Stefanik noted this was the 5th or 6th time today Schiff told Republicans they weren't allowed to ask questions.

WTF ???

That fucker would fit right in during Stalin’s reign. I have no doubt in my mind that shit-for-brains Schiff would run concentration camps if he had the power.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
How in the hell can they get away with this shit?

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
How in the hell can they get away with this shit?

Artistic License. This is theatre after all.

Posts: 10949 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Glenn Kessler is the Wash Post "fact checker" columinist

Glenn Kessler (Wash Post):

"Nunes keeps bringing up Alexandra Chalupa. She says she is eager to testify that GOP theories about her alleged involvement are bunk but for some reason the GOP doesn't want her testify?"

???

REP Lee Zeldin:

The Washington Post’s Fact Checker should give himself “Four Pinochhios” for this gem.

Chalupa is on the GOP witness list.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Good writeup by Rush Limbaugh today:

quote:

Listening to Rush Limbaugh and once again he's making a brilliant point. How much have you heard today about the so-called bombshells that were supposed to be revealed during the impeachment inquiry yesterday?

Crickets? Exactly.

Instead, we're hearing about the marital spat between Kellyanne Conway and her husband.

Limbaugh correctly asserts that if there had been even one bombshell yesterday it would have been wall-to-wall coverage today on MSNBC CNN etc etc etc. Yet, nary a word.

It's all blown up in their faces. President Trump, as usual, was five steps ahead of the Democrats. He destroyed all of their plans and schemes by releasing the transcript of his phone call with Vladimir Zelenskiy, the Ukrainian President, something Schiff and the Democrats never thought he would do in a million years. That's why Adam Schiff did his little parody of what he hoped was in the transcript. He thought his parody would be all that anyone would ever know about the transcript. It was even entered into the Congressional Record. Ah, but then Trump released the transcript, much to the surprise and chagrin of Schiff, his minions and his sycophants in the media.

At that point, there was no need for a single word of testimony from any human being on this planet. The transcript is the key piece of evidence, the only piece of evidence. It is exculpatory evidence. No need for a whistleblower. No need for Trump to testify. No need for anyone to testify. Yet, the Democrats bring forth people to testify, people who have never met the president, never spoken to the president, never had any interactions of any kind with the president, and whose testimony was based solely on third and fourth hand information.

Adam Schiff is the captain of the Titanic, headed for an iceberg which he knows is there, yet he persists, full-steam ahead. He's come too far. He has no choice. He cannot turn back. Meanwhile, the lunatic leftist media are like the shipbuilder, egging Schiff on, insisting that his ship is unsinkable. Nancy Pelosi is the Carpathia, and so far she's not reaching out to rescue Schiff. The rest of the Democrats are the band on board, playing lovely music on the deck as they head toward certain doom.

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I wonder how much money the Trump campaign is raising today? Wasn't it over $3 million during the first day of these sham hearings? They should put a little counter in the corner of the screen during the live broadcast showing the money going into Trump's campaign coffers while this goes on.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
It seems the Dems are successfully proving that they do not like President Trump.

Looks like a tax payer funded campaign ad.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:

WTF ???

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sean Davis:

WTF ???

I saw that live. What a POS Schiff is. Wow.

Posts: 2336 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Little note to Marie Yovanovitch. Where is the outrage? Where is the investigation of motives?

Flashback: Obama Fired All Bush Appointed Ambassadors In 2008

https://dailycaller.com/2019/1...es-bush-ambassadors/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
The whole "How did that make you feel" line of questioning to the former Ukraine ambassador was bullshit. Her mousy answers reminded of Crazy Blasy Ford. This is all based on emotion.

The majority of people in this country are "At-Will" employees...meaning that you could be fired for any reason at anytime that the boss so chooses (Except for sex, race, religion, etc). Her position sounds no different, other than the fact that she's now a disgruntled former employee and wants everyone to know how it hurt her wittle feewings.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
at this link is a short video of Schiff shutting down Elise Stefanik (she is really good at asking insightful questions)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...k-questions-n2556562

When does the REP senate say enough is enough. Tell the DEMs under the current House environment and dictatorial style the Senate will not even vote on a DEM impeachment this biased. Go ahead and force a constitutional crisis. (The DEMs already have)

anybody watching this for the last 3 years, and not seeing this is the biggest constitutional crisis and abuse of power of our lifetimes, just doesn't understand what is happening

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
at this link is a short video of Schiff shutting down Elise Stefanik (she is really good at asking insightful questions)

This is really starting to piss me off!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Later in the questioning, when the time segments were 5 minutes, Stefanik was able to ask questions.

short video at link demonstrates why Schiff wanted to limit her question time

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...unter-biden-n2556571

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump released the transcript of the first phone call w Zelenskyy

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
The whole "How did that make you feel" line of questioning to the former Ukraine ambassador was bullshit. Her mousy answers reminded of Crazy Blasy Ford. This is all based on emotion.

I heard Schiff's opening statement exclaiming how strong and direct a person she is. When I hopped in the truck a little while later and heard her I thought they were replaying Ford's testimony. I didn't hear strong and direct at all. She was better when she was answering the Dem's questions that it sounded like she was well coached and rehearsed on.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I really really really want to punch that smirking ASSHOLE Schiff’s teeth right down his throat.

I’ll bet I’d need to get in line right now.

Mad

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post