SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I think the President is just having a little fun here.

Of that there's little doubt Smile

quote:
I highly doubt the Democrat Party of 2019 is interested in two-time-loser Hillary Clinton right now.

I dunno. I've ceased underestimating the depths of stupidity to which the left will plunge itself.

My lord, I just don't see that happening. She is so universally hated. WTF are they thinking? Trump would be thrilled! The headline is bordering on Troll Bait. It is absolutely nuts. I don't see it happening. HRC is toast. Done. I'd rather take a tablespoon of cod liver oil than look at a picture of HRC.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Out here on the Left Coast, I've overheard sentiments expressed wishing that she would run again. I strongly suspect that there's a sizeable portion of the liberal stronghold population that would love to see her run again, and be fully confident, yet again, that she would surely be unbeatable. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true.

Posts: 17131 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Out here on the Left Coast, I've overheard sentiments expressed wishing that she would run again. I strongly suspect that there's a sizeable portion of the liberal stronghold population that would love to see her run again, and be fully confident, yet again, that she would surely be unbeatable. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true.

Yeesh, No way. Beating a dead horse.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
thats unfair to the horse

Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hillary Clinton Looking to jump into 2020 Race?

So, they're gonna raise the good ship, Corruptocrat, from the bottom for another go?

She's gone down more times than the SS Lewinski.

Seems Hillary's best condition is drunk and in the woods, looking for adulating hikers.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.washingtonexaminer...democratic-candidate

Under questioning from Republicans during last Friday's impeachment inquiry interview with Atkinson, the inspector general revealed that the whistleblower's possible bias was not that he was simply a registered Democrat. It was that he had a significant tie to one of the Democratic presidential candidates currently vying to challenge President Trump in next year's election.

"The IG said [the whistleblower] worked or had some type of professional relationship with one of the Democratic candidates," said one person with knowledge of what was said.

"The IG said the whistleblower had a professional relationship with one of the 2020 candidates ," said another person with knowledge of what was said.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Boy those dems are stupid!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
^^^ Boy those dems are stupid!

Desperation will do that.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
I highly doubt the Democrat Party of 2019 is interested in two-time-loser Hillary Clinton right now.

Why not, the Dems had 'three-time loser' Biden in the drivers seat just a little over one week ago.

When it come to the Dims, I wouldn't rule out anything. It might be stupid, but I would NOT be surprised if some on the left are wishfully dreaming of ways to turn this fantasy into reality.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Report This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
I'm sure this has been posted before. But as get closer to his fourth year I am reminded why I voted for him and this video sums it up nicely for me. The shit that he has gone through because he beat the establishment is almost incomprehensible.

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Some of the DEM impeachment attempt is to get more details from the Mueller investigation. Including grand jury information.

https://twitter.com/dsamuelsoh.../1181573789429223436

from US District Court in DC. At 10 am, House Judiciary Committee & DOJ lawyers will appear for a hearing in the Democrats’ lawsuit to get Robert Mueller’s grand jury materials as part of their impeachment inquiry. I’ll live tweet some of the proceedings.

Doug Letter explains they want to see grand jury materials related to what witnesses saw or heard w/ respect to both candidate Donald Trump and President Trump and WikiLeaks.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

who is Doug Letter?

Speaker of the House-designate Nancy Pelosi (D-California) announced the hiring of 40-year Department of Justice veteran attorney Douglas N. Letter as general counsel for the House of Representatives. The move happens just ahead of Democrats officially taking control of the House in 2019

Letter had served for four decades in the Department of Justice

career highlights: included work as associate counsel to President Bill Clinton, work as Attorney General Janet Reno‘s Deputy Associate Attorney General and work as Attorney General Eric Holder‘s senior counselor

see any bias here ?

Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
When it come to the Dims, I wouldn't rule out anything. It might be stupid, but I would NOT be surprised if some on the left are wishfully dreaming of ways to turn this fantasy into reality.

How hard up would you have to be to pine for Shillary as your wet dream?

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Letter goes to House leaders

haven't seen full letter yet

https://www.washingtonpost.com...b0324fd44_story.html

In a scathing eight-page letter to House leaders, White House counsel Pat Cipollone wrote that House Democrats’ recent actions violate “the Constitution, the rule of law, and every past precedent.” He criticized the impeachment inquiry as attempt to overturn the 2016 presidential election results and to influence the upcoming 2020 campaign.

“In order to fulfill his duties to the American people, the Constitution, the Executive Branch, and all future occupants of the Office of the Presidency, President Trump and his Administration cannot participate in your partisan and unconstitutional inquiry under these circumstances,” Cipollone wrote.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton? That weak-kneed crook couldn't even come out and face her supporters on election night, and when she did manage- a week later- to sort of summon something that vaguely mimicked courage to come out and speak to people who fought for her and believed in her, she looked like death on a soda cracker.

“Coming here tonight wasn’t the easiest,” she said- a week after she lost. It took her an entire week to face the world after losing. Have you ever seen such cowardice and weakness from a defeated US Presidential candidate? She's an empty, propped-up shell of nothingness. Perhaps we'll always need a man for POTUS, because it takes sack, and this hollow harridan, this crusty, cavernous Capone ain't jack shit.

She couldn't even manage to stand up for a while at a 9/11 ceremony less than a month before the 2016 election. They had to quickly sling this sack of shit into the back of a van and then haul her away. They probably administered an IV of Dewar's as soon as she oozed onto the floor of the van.

Seriously- do you want to see the Mother of All Campaign Ads? Show Hillary Clinton's supporters waiting for her to have the COURAGE to come out and face them on election night, only instead to have Podesta come out and puke his "this isn't over" crap on those people. Disgusting . I spit on the idea of this phony sack of shit even thinking about running again. She should Goddamn well be in Federal prison right now.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Remember this sack of fecal matter?? This Mensa? This model citizen of society that I'm SURE was in favor of a peaceful transfer of power?

"They" can all bitch, gripe, and moan all they want. SCREW. THEM! I am ready to see it all again 13 months from now!!! Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Imagine Hillary Clinton again getting defeated by Donald Trump, and this time, by such a wide margin that calls for "recounts" would be met with derisive jeers. She couldn't handle it before and she damn sure wouldn't be able to handle it now.

And tell me just how Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren would oppose each other in the coming months? Just what would they say? Hmmm?

All this crap about her running again is a clear indication that the Dems realize that all of their top candidates are mortally wounded- Warren is too far left, and a proven liar who keeps lying; Sanders is an avowed Communist who just had a heart attack; Joe Biden has been exposed for the corrupt, amoral and dishonest career politician he is.

And in the face of this reality, all they can come up with is Hillary Freaking Clinton?? Puh-leeze!

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cruiser68:
I'm sure this has been posted before. But as get closer to his fourth year I am reminded why I voted for him and this video sums it up nicely for me. The shit that he has gone through because he beat the establishment is almost incomprehensible.

^^^ Thanks for sharing this great video. He nails it over and over.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Warren you say.....she is nothing more than a MOTHER-IN-LAW Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
WH letter to the House

https://www.documentcloud.org/...osi-Impeachment.html

first of 8 pages

the letter identifies the following points:

1. Your "inquiry" is constitutionally invalid and violates basic due process rights and the separation of powers

2. The invalid "impeachment inquiry" plainly seeks to reverse the election of 2016 and to influence the election of 2020

3. There is no legitimate basis for your "impeachment inquiry"; instead the committees' actions raise serious questions

conclusion:

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think the President is just having a little fun here.

I heard that the President dared Hillary to run and her response was "Don't tempt me. Do your job." IMO, he has been.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post