SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
"Today I found out the words moron, imbecile, and idiot mean different things. In psychology, an idiot has the least intelligence on the IQ scale (this now is equivalent to someone who is mentally retarded or the more politically correct “mentally challenged”); an imbecile is not quite as dumb as an idiot and is now considered equivalent to moderate retardation; a moron is then the highest level of intelligence for someone who is mentally retarded, thus considered as being mildly mentally retarded. Specifically, those who have an IQ between 0 and 25 are idiots; IQs between 26 and 50 are considered imbeciles; and those who have an IQ between 51 and 70 are considered morons."

http://www.todayifoundout.com/...an-different-things/

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I think the DEMs thought Mueller would end the Trump presidency. He didn't.

Then the DEM front runner (Joe Biden) started to implode. Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders would be tough sells in the general election. So they are worried they are very iffy about defeating Donald Trump in 2020.

So impeachment looks much more attractive. And bang, here comes a "whistleblower" from the intel community. The deep state actor complains to the Intel IG. The Intel IG is Michael Atkinson who was a player in the DoJ team to get the phony FISA warrant against Carter Page.

The DEMs will never run out of ammunition in their attacks against President Trump. Why ?

Because they don't need real ammunition or real facts. They just invent stuff, and it is spread far and wide by a Trump hating MSM.

President Trump has been up against perhaps the most intense and organized dirty operations team that we have ever seen. I can't think of any other politician who would still be standing and fighting like he is. May God continue to bless him w the courage to fight all of his direct enemies and all of the sneaky weasels who strike from the cover of remaining anonymous or the cloak of phony "national security".

posted Hide Post
Preemptive strike before the upcoming DOJ Investigations are revealed.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
And unfortunately one of the reasons this will continue is because of the absolutely corrupt "Department of Injustice". And yes, I am including the current AG.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/2...of-ukraine-call.html

President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he has authorized the release Wednesday of a complete trancript of a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

President Trump tweet:

I am currently at the United Nations representing our Country, but have authorized the release tomorrow of the complete, fully declassified and unredacted transcript of my phone conversation with President Zelensky of Ukraine....

You will see it was a very friendly and totally appropriate call. No pressure and, unlike Joe Biden and his son, NO quid pro quo! This is nothing more than a continuation of the Greatest and most Destructive Witch Hunt of all time!

Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he has authorized the release Wednesday of a complete trancript of a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

I have a feeling the left wasn't expecting this to happen as they're just starting to get all spun up. Big Grin

It'd be nice if it was so clear cut that the left has no recourse but to just shut the hell up but, I'm sure they'll find a way to twist something in there. Roll Eyes

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Report This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Trump addresses the United Nations

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kx90:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

I have a feeling the left wasn't expecting this to happen as they're just starting to get all spun up. Big Grin

It'd be nice if it was so clear cut that the left has no recourse but to just shut the hell up but, I'm sure they'll find a way to twist something in there. Roll Eyes

Oh please release it 5 minutes before Nancy's big press conference this afternoon

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The Democraps will just whine that the transcript was "altered", you watch.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Deep state hearsay fuels new round of Dems lighting their own hair on fire.

Indignation! Outrage! Lawlessness! Abuse of power!

It's clear the Dems can't win on the issues. Distract. Distract. Distract.

Yawn.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Roll Eyes

Already seen that whining on Facebook.

These people are just maddening. I hated Obama, but these people are certifiable.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Inormation:

"Although the OSC does not investigate whistleblower claims, they will review the disclosure and if they find a substantial likelihood of wrongdoing, they will refer the matter to the agency head who is required to investigate the claim and report back to the OSC within 60 days. In order to show a substantial likelihood of wrongdoing under the Whistleblower Protection Act, you must provide reliable, first-hand knowledge of the misconduct." LINK [emphasis added]

The general Whistleblower statute also applies to the Inteligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act. LINK

The ICWPA provides:

"A serious or flagrant problem, abuse, violation of law or Executive Order, or deficiency relating to the funding, administration, or operations of an intelligence activity involving classified information, but does not include differences of opinion concerning public policy matters; . .." [emphasis added]

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
That will not stop the left. They do not need facts, or evidence, and their willing traitors in the media will write and print any propaganda required. Wheather it happed or not is immaterial. All tha matters is they SAY it happened.

Now ordinarily how does one confront and stop unconstitutional lynchings like this? "The Rule of Law". Unfortunately for us, there is no such thing in this country.

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/columnist...p-landslide-n2553467

Ready for a Trump Landslide?
Wayne Allyn Root

Is President Donald Trump about to win reelection in a 35- to 40-state electoral landslide? The signs are everywhere.

Trump just raised $15 million in one day ... in California. The biggest business leaders in America are betting on Trump ... even in ultra-liberal, ultra-blue California.

By way of comparison, California's own liberal darling Sen. Kamala Harris raised $12 million nationally ... over three months.

Think about this for a moment. Trump was outspent by more than 2 to 1 in the 2016 election. Still, Hillary Clinton couldn't beat him.

This time around, Trump will have $2 billion to spend. Trump beat Clinton with $600 million. What chance do Democrats have against Trump and $2 billion?

CNN also just got a dose of reality. It sent reporter Martin Savidge to Minnesota, a deep-blue Democratic stronghold where the blue-collar, working-class residents are lifelong Democrats. Everyone shown on camera said they are voting for Trump.

Why? Because anyone with a job and common sense can see the Democratic Party is insane. Elect any Democrat but former Vice President Joe Biden and it's clear you'll be out looking for work the day after the election.

With the Democrat plans to spend trillions on "Medicare for All," trillions on free childcare, trillions on free college, trillions on free health care for illegals and tens of trillions on the infamous Green New Deal, America will be bankrupt and closed for business.

Crazy, radical Democrats such as Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claim the world will end in 12 years. I don't know about the world, but I know the date the American Dream ends. Mark it down. If any Democrat other than Biden wins, it's Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2020.

I say this because the delusional media actually think, hope and pray that Biden is their savior. They think Biden can beat Trump. That's why they're rooting so hard for him.

Even the liberal media clearly understand deep down that Democrats are headed for a landslide defeat in 2020 if they run anyone but Biden.

But Biden isn't their answer. The Democrats and their promotion department (i.e. the mainstream media) are delusional about Biden. Biden will never be the nominee. Great-grandpa Biden doesn't know where he is anymore. His mind is wandering off to imaginary fights with some thug named "Corn Pop."

Biden doesn't know what year it is. In a recent Democrat presidential debate, he asked voters to go to "Joe 3-0-3-3-0." Folks, if you are so old you can't remember your website is JoeBiden.com, you can't be president. You belong in a nursing home.

Biden doesn't know where he is. He was recently addressing the press in New Hampshire and said how much he loves it in Vermont.

Biden doesn't know the population of America. Days ago, he boasted that his economic plan would put 720 million women back to work. There are only 330 million people in the country.

Poor Joe wants to be president so badly. The liberal media want it so badly for him. But "want" doesn't cut it. Biden will never be president. Poor Joe just doesn't have it anymore. All the hopes and prayers in the world won't change that.

Besides, I'll bet serious coin there's a photo out there of Biden in blackface. Ask the governor of Virginia. Or the attorney general of Virginia. Or Justin Trudeau, the prime minister of Canada. All the hypocrite liberals who call others racist seem to have those blackface photos in their past.

So if I'm right and Biden will never be the nominee, what do the Democrats have? Wacko, extreme Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders.

Get ready for a Trump electoral landslide.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Though I don't necessarily believe it, it's almost as if Trump himself was the "whistleblower" with how this is all turning out. The accusation is that Trump threatened to withhold funds for a political favor of a foreign leader, the media and dems predictably pounce on the news without actually waiting for any facts, then boom! the old stuff about Biden comes into the limelight and now can't be ignored. And here there is actual proof.

Now the threat of impeachment is really ramping up and boom! Trump will release the full transcript unedited.

Played like a fiddle...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
These friggen Democraps...
Mad

NOTHING is ever enough. NOTHING!

From Twitter:
quote:

Andrew Feinberg

@AndrewFeinberg
CONTEXT ALERT: The @realDonaldTrump @WhiteHouse often edits transcripts to remove unflattering statements or make it seem as if @realDonaldTrump did not say something he actually said. https://twitter.com/realdonald.../1176559966024556544

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I am currently at the United Nations representing our Country, but have authorized the release tomorrow of the complete, fully declassified and unredacted transcript of my phone conversation with President Zelensky of Ukraine....

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
The Dims got nothing, and in this case, I am not thinking that nothing is going to be a really strong hand for them.
Yeah...these idiots aren't exactly as cunning as Luke "Cool Hand" Jackson.
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
Biden doesn't know what year it is. In a recent Democrat presidential debate, he asked voters to go to "Joe 3-0-3-3-0."
Ol' Crazy Joe probably still thinks his phone number is Pennsylvania 6-5-0-0-0. What a friggin' moron...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
It would be awesome if Trump concocted this latest “leak” to get Biden out of the running , or throw him under the bus.

I think he’s a genius and is playing them (dem) like a Stradivarius.

I seriously doubt that is the case. President Trump seems to be playing four dimensional chess sixteen moves ahead. If there is a reason he would clueless/sleepy/creepy Joe out of the race, I can’t begin to imagine it. He’d slice right through Joe like a hot knife through butter. Why would he want anyone else as the Dum candidate?

Getting rid of the competition early is still getting rid of the competition. Why bank on slamming Creepy Uncle Joe in the debates if you can get his own people to yank the rug out from under him nine months early?

quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Roll Eyes

Already seen that whining on Facebook.

These people are just maddening. I hated Obama, but these people are certifiable.

I don’t post on Facebook anymore and I rarely log in and peruse, but the loudest of the Obama supporters are the loudest of Trump haters, naturally. A number of them leading up to the 2012 election reveled in posting “We survived eight years of Bush. You will survive eight years of Obama.”

“You were right. We survived eight years of Obama. Short of suicide, you’ll survive eight years of Trump.”

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
The desperation coming from the left is all about not having a candidate that can beat Trump in the 2020 election.
Oh, and the never ending temper tantrum because HRC was smacked down in 2016. They’ll never get over that. Smile

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

"The Rule of Law". Unfortunately for us, there is no such thing in this country.

It seems to me that President Trump is very "Rule of Law" oriented.

He says, "run me up."

So called Muslim ban. $ money for border wall. The limits of Congressional power. If President Trump loses, he sucks it up and tries to reach his policy goals another way.

The Dems just whine if he doesn't see it their way.

Attorney General Barr said from the beginning that he sees part of his role as protecting the constitutional order with co-equal branches of govenment.

Disagree with Dems and all they seem to have is insult. "That's lawlessness!" - because they see only their spewage as the true law.

In the case at hand, the Attorney General's office said that Congress is not entitled to what they demand.

OK. Run it up. No. Not good enough. Let's impeach before the facts are known and the limits of Congressional reach are tested.