SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Justin Amash = the Gersh Kuntzman of the Republican party.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Isn’t he related to that Douche Klitman guy?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
He’s showing his true colors. He was anti Trump from the start. Just another swamp turd flushed.

Happy birthday America!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that Amash and the media said polls in his district showing Amash getting creamed were fake? Confused

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:

Isn’t he related to that Douche Klitman guy?

I heard he held a lit sparkler once and is still in therapy for it. Big Grin

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Anyone know what time the festivities start in DC tonight or what channel they are on?

Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
6:00...Fox News one would think

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3484 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Report This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I checked and saw that C-Span is carrying it at 6PM. I'd rather watch FOX if they have it. T-storms in the area though.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Ianfiniti
posted Hide Post
quote:
Women's pro sports - make me a sandwich

Honestly Para, I expected a little more from you of all people. You are usually better than this, an example us younger guys can look up to even. But, here you are forgetting to tell her what kind of sandwich...

O, here will I set up my everlasting rest and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from this world-wearied flesh. Eyes, look your last. Arms, take your last embrace and lips, of you, the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss. Here's to my love.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Any sandwich will do. It's symbolic.

Even that Vegamite stuff.

Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Anyone know what time the festivities start in DC tonight or what channel they are on?

=============================================
It is on now. Go to C-SPAN 1.

Vice President and wife just entered and being seated. Program has not really started yet.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
If you can't watch CSPAN because you don't have cable or satellite, it's free on YouTube here (FOX) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB519jHdZ1k

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I'd really love to "throttle" the assholes who are posting thumbs down to this celebration broadcast live on YouTube above. Leave the country you left wing ungrateful malcontents!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Yet another correct action by our president.

Posts: 190 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2015Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I only heard the last half of the speech, but I didn't hear anything "political" in it. I am a proud citizen who flies our Flag 24/7 and I was moved by his words. I really expected during the tribute to the Army that a group of Golden Knights would parachute down, but it didn't happen. Oh, well--it was good, anyway.

I would like to see all the Leftist detractors publicly eat crow, but I know it won't happen. They will find something to criticize. Fie upon them!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I only heard the last half of the speech, but I didn't hear anything "political" in it. I am a proud citizen who flies our Flag 24/7 and I was moved by his words. I really expected during the tribute to the Army that a group of Golden Knights would parachute down, but it didn't happen. Oh, well--it was good, anyway.

I would like to see all the Leftist detractors publicly eat crow, but I know it won't happen. They will find something to criticize. Fie upon them!

flashguy

CNN is already commenting that they didnt need a history lesson read from a teleprompter .LOL

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
quote:

flashguy

CNN is already commenting that they didnt need a history lesson read from a teleprompter .LOL
One of the talking heads on FOX I think had the best read of the speech. Those who are pre-disposed to dislike this president won't like it, regardless what he said.

And as for CNN, they just keep right on digging that hole deeper their standing in.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

flashguy

I beg to differ. I don't think they've ever read it for themselves.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

flashguy

They don't know what happened last week, I assure you they need the lesson. Not only that the American people need to know about our military history, exploration history, and our scientific accomplishments. I knew just about everyone he mentioned except the Dr with the leukemia advancements, I bet less than a quarter of the population could say the same.

It was a bit long he could have shortened it by 10 minutes and replaced that portion with some live fire excercises into the Atlantic, even though I know it'd never happen.

God bless PDJT and God bless the USA.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You know the drill- criticize whatever Donald Trump does or does not do. Whatever choice he makes, it's the wrong choice, and they'll worry about fabricating their rationale after the fact. You know this is how it is. Donald Trump is perpetually, completely and for all eternity, wrong in every conceivable way. His thoughts, his words, his actions and his inactions- wrong, wrong, wrong. Right? Right.

That being the case, why on God's green earth are some of you guys paying the slightest attention to CNN?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023