SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anybody had an update from Para lately?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody had an update from Para lately? Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted
He has been MIA for quite some time now.

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No update, but I had my sig forum life flash right before me.

I was getting an error message on my iPad every time I tried to log on. I thought, para closed down the forum, what am I going to do now, no warning just shut her down.

The error messages continued for quite some time and then all returned to normal, but it put the fear of God in me...poof all my internet friends and knowledge were gone. Boy, that was an empty feeling.

Hope you’re AOK para. You are missed.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26427 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
quote:

He asked for an update, not 9 pages of "Where's Para".

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2091 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
quote:

That's where the update would (and has already) be posted. No need for multiple Para threads

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Well, the request for an update probably should have been posted in the preexisting thread.

Posts: 26922 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
quote:

NHTagmember has been periodically e-mailing Para and posting about it in the linked thread. Best source of information right now.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23288 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I could not find that thread doing a search. I obviously was using the wrong keywords.

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Para and I chatted by email yesterday. All is good. There is no disturbance in the force.

Posts: 53205 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Good to hear he is okay.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4016 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Old thread = old info.

New thread = new info.

Wink

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Old thread = old info.

New thread = new info.

Wink

Obviously you didn't look at the old thread. Wink

Q

Posts: 26427 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post