SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Son made a nice felony arrest
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Son made a nice felony arrest Login/Join 
posted
I was meeting him (Deputy) for lunch. We were in line when a couple in front of us turned and saw him in uniform. A "son and "elderly" lady.

They beat feet for the door and she was walking like a young thing.

He called in the plate and started following them. Open felony warrants. Not sure about the disguise, maybe a STF scam.

Posts: 7020 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Excellent.

Posts: 26919 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
STF Scam?

Any report back?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12782 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
STF?
Sorry... I'm unfamiliar with the acronym. Confused

God bless America.

Posts: 13506 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing Slip, Trip, Fall.

Posts: 3386 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
STF?
Sorry... I'm unfamiliar with the acronym. Confused

So is most of SIGforum I'm guessing. Roll Eyes

I sure have no clue.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
I'm guessing Slip, Trip, Fall.

Aha. Thank you.

Sometimes I think we need a stickied acronym dictionary....

God bless America.

Posts: 13506 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
sweet Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53195 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Never heard of "STF" before. Always been referred to as a "Slip and Fall" scam.

Posts: 32522 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
BCS scam. (Better Call Saul)

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for so many criminals to act normal and not bring attention to themselves.

I would have liked to have been there to see it go down.

Posts: 729 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KDR:
I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for so many criminals to act normal and not bring attention to themselves.

I would have liked to have been there to see it go down.

A lot of what they do to draw attention to themselves is involuntary, just as is likely here. I love furtive gestures. Might as well hold up a neon sign.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15597 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
It happens... I was talking to a secret service agent a few years back and one of his jobs was to make first contact with hotel management when the president is scheduled to attend a function in one of these. This agent walked into a manager's office 'cold' and started to identify himself and the manager jumped up and ran out the back door... they later discovered he was wanted for murder in another state....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post