SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Has anyone here won a giveaway?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone here won a giveaway? Login/Join 
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I won the Callaway free driver give away, I got all the new drivers that came out for that year ended up with like 8 of them gave them to my golf buddies and ebayed the rest.

Posts: 5678 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I won a side by side 12 gauge shotgun from Pheasants Foreever when I renewed my membership years ago.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10994 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Bought a new Remington 11-87 about 20 years ago, sent in the registration card and was automatically entered in their monthly drawing.

Well I won, an identical 11-87. Asked if they could swap to something different and was promptly told no.

New one came in to my FFL and went straight on consignment. Never even did the 4473 on it.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4583 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Won a Nintendo at Target, gave it to my nephew for Christmas.

Posts: 5347 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
I won a pair of tactical boots at the Shot Show one year. My wife dropped my name and email in the bucket they had. Three weeks later I get notified I won and what size did I want.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2639 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I won the heart of my wife what better prize could one ask for?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4889 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
I won the heart of my wife what better prize could one ask for?

I’m quite sure she wasn’t just giving that away to any random dude Smile

Posts: 1172 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
won my pick of a Smith & Wesson pistol at a drawing a couple of summers ago.

Posts: 3161 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
never a company or manufacturer giveaway, no.

once, though, I called in to a radio station and was the right caller and got free concert tickets. the show was okay - but never would've listened to any of the bands had it not been live and free.

I've "won" prizes in a few raffles at company parties or school events over the years. in total, probably less than $100 worth of stuff.

I'd say the coolest, best, most useful and most helpful things I've won were Karmas on here - Like the Jewelry box my wife uses, and the most recent being the beautiful watch from Dave! Big Grin

Posts: 7547 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Won a 10 day Beach's Motorcycle Tour in my choice of Norway, Swiss Alps or New Zealand back in 1999. Of course air fare and adding the wife caused me to come out of pocket for about $5,000. But what I won was probably worth close to $5,000.
We ended up going to New Zealand and it was amazing.
They put on an excellent tour by the way. Highly recommend them.

Posts: 2066 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
I've won an XD-40sc, S&W M&P-15, Snap-on Bluetooth speaker, and a Snap-on tool box.

Posts: 5201 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
I won a 9mm p226r in a raffle right here on the Forum. Actually, I think it was one of the only raffles ever held here. It was something like 8 years ago, if my memory serves me properly.

I still have it, and I still shoot it.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The range I belong to holds a “firearms festival” every summer. At the first one they held a few years ago I won a S&W 642, only win of anything in my life lol.

Posts: 1840 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I won my Grizzly table saw. Contractor saw, but a step up from the job site saw I had. It was a giveaway on a woodworking blog, some 10 years or so ago.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2395 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I won the Suzuki 30 years of GSXR grand prize. I got an email from Suzuki congratulating me on winning the grand prize, I thought I had won a new GSX-R bike but I just won some artwork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21238 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
I was entered in a radio station contest. The drawing date happened on my birthday. I won $10,000.

Used the money on flying lessons and firearms.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1735 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
I few years I attended a local gun show (the only one I have ever been to). I paid my entry fee and I received 2 dollars in change.

The place was packed and the line wasn't really moving at all. Everyone was so packed together it was kind of a pain to reach back to my wallet.

Right past the door there were guys at a table holding a raffle. A ticket was $2.00. I din't even know what they were raffling but I bought the ticket. Kind of what the heck, why not moment.

Two days later I got a call. I had won the raffle and the prize was a Henry Golden Boy (the .22 version).

I call it my 2 dollar rifle. Smile

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
I think I won an ATV once. I entered a raffle at the local Sportsman’s Whorehouse, cough, I mean Warehouse a while back. My wife took a phone call that said I won an ATV but she called bullshit on it and hung up. Guess I should have told her I entered that raffle earlier than I did.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5799 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
I won a S&W I-Bolt rifle in 30.06 from Shooting USA's Gun-A-Month Giveaway in 2009.

Posts: 12550 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
The wife won a nice stroller and designer brand diaper bag. We already had 2 kids so sold them and got her something nice.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post