SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I got the virus
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I got the virus Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Get well soon!

Posts: 3696 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Praying for a speedy recovery. Vitamin A, D, C, and some Zinc should help if you have any or can get it delivered.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20748 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Good luck and speedy recovery! My wife, daughter and I are currently self quarantined while we await our test results. My 23 month old daughter came down with what appeared to be a cold (her first time being any kind of sick ever) a couple days ago. Yesterday my wife started getting a sore throat and today she feels like crap. My mom, who watches our daughter while my wife and I are at work is feeling lousy now too. I have maybe a small amount of congestion myself but nothing particularly noticeable. But out of an abundance of caution my wife and I got tested today. Hopefully we’ll have our results by the weekend. I kind of hope that we have it so we can move on, especially if I remain asymptomatic.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5561 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This has some good information on recommended treatment protocols from prophylactic all the way through serious symptoms.

https://www.evms.edu/media/evm...OVID-19_Protocol.pdf

Posts: 12563 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Get well!! Take extra Zinc!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10894 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
get Better, don’t let it progress if symptoms get worse get early treatment.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Get well soon my friend. Lots of fluids, rest, and follow the doctors advice.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Take Vitamin D. Read the research.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Take care and be mindful of any changes.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Be strong Zec. Keep us updated when you can.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep up the good fight!!!!!!

Posts: 4021 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a quick and complete recovery for you and all our SF members and their families.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19106 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Take zinc and vitamin D3. Check with your doctor, but all the virologists are recommending those over the counter meds. I take 50mg zinc and 5000 units of D3 every day (doctor's orders).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
You take care. I agree with the Zinc recommendation. I take a pill every day now.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
You take care. I agree with the Zinc recommendation. I take a pill every day now.
My Urologist in USAF said that every male over 40 should be taking zinc. So I've been doing it ever since.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Good luck. Hope it’s a mild case.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get better, and soon.

And be smarter than me-not hard to do. Watch the fever carefully, and if it shoots up, GO to the ER.

And don't delay to take a shower and make yourself pretty.

Bob

Posts: 1558 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
Get plenty of rest and monitor your symptoms closely. Hope everything turns out well.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You didn't get penetration
even with the elephant gun.
Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
The therapeutics they’re using now are actually better to get on board during the aches and fever stage. If you’re in the high risk group you should have your doc give you these now instead of in a week when you’re in the Stage of the potentially dangerous cytokine storm.

DONT TREAD ON ME

Posts: 2241 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Hang tough and fight!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37927 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post