SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    “Migrants” storm Pantheon in Paris, demand papers and housing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“Migrants” storm Pantheon in Paris, demand papers and housing Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
Breitbart article
https://trib.al/Y9rDfD8

Can’t wait for open borders here!

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
No waiting... It's here:

Anti-ICE protesters pull down American flag, raise Mexico flag, vandalize 'Blue Lives Matter' flag

https://www.foxnews.com/us/col...ue-lives-matter-flag

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4572 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I’ve never seen so many people force their way into a country they hate.

Kinda makes me wonder about their intentions.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Can you say invasion?

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
No waiting... It's here:

Anti-ICE protesters pull down American flag, raise Mexico flag, vandalize 'Blue Lives Matter' flag

https://www.foxnews.com/us/col...ue-lives-matter-flag

We are way past the time to tell the left to fuck off and start dealing with these invaders correctly. We are in serious danger of losing the country in the not too distant future...that or a full on shooting civil war.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
So these "migrants" demand papers and housing?

Give them what they want, one roll of toilet paper and a prison cell.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read about the Mexicans putting up their flag and taking down our country's flag. Only in America does this happen and I hate to see what is coming next. Our politicians are constantly letting us down.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
if the politicians don't start to defend the country soon, the people will be forced to do it, and I'm pretty sure the politicians won't like the outcome - but thats OK because they're only temporary hired help

they had their chance (time after time after time), they blew it, time to do it right

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post