SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The American Citizen is no longer represented by any aspect of the Federal government
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The American Citizen is no longer represented by any aspect of the Federal government Login/Join 
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
All true.

Prepare as best you can for what may come. I never thought I'd personally get to this point. I have no faith in the government and no hope it will get better.

None.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chbibc:
All true.

Prepare as best you can for what may come. I never thought I'd personally get to this point. I have no faith in the government and no hope it will get better.

None.

This is exactly where I am at as well. We have fundamentally shifted away from the country I grew up in and loved so much.

Posts: 2961 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I don't see how we get through the next election without violence, I just hope it's not nihilistic.

Posts: 8150 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post