SIGforum
Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3790084453

October 03, 2015, 07:31 PM
GrumpyBiker
Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Just finished the last of my OctoberFest 2014 .
This is my first glass of this years brew !!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

October 03, 2015, 07:45 PM
billnchristy
We are redoing the countertops and found an old bottle of Karlson's golden potato vodka so I am having a screwdriver.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.
October 03, 2015, 07:51 PM
TwoRivers
Madtree "Pumpcan"
October 03, 2015, 08:38 PM
gspdude
Woodford Reserve bourbon.

October 03, 2015, 10:18 PM
mr kablammo
Balcones Baby Blue whisky.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
October 03, 2015, 10:20 PM
KevinCW
Hot chocolate from the gas station.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."
October 05, 2015, 12:16 AM
tatortodd
Not as good as Sam Adams' 2015 Oktoberfest but still very drinkable.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
October 10, 2015, 07:19 PM
Warhorse
Makers Mark on the rocks.

October 10, 2015, 07:39 PM
mr kablammo
EKU 28, Lucky Buddha beer, Original Sin Cherry Cider, Belhaven Ale. I bought these to collect the bottle caps. For real drinki g Knob Creek Bourbon later.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
October 10, 2015, 08:20 PM
jigray3
Finishing a bottle of Angel's Envy to make room on my bar. Not bad, but not what I want in a bourbon these days, and certainly overpriced.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman
October 10, 2015, 08:27 PM
Zebulon
My New Favorite for Saturday Evenings. Outstanding...Made by the Hogue Family Vineyards....Zebulon

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zebulon,
October 10, 2015, 08:30 PM
billnchristy
Old Grand Dad 114 and Red Rock cola.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.
October 10, 2015, 09:19 PM
Ian111
Four Roses Small Batch

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens
October 10, 2015, 09:21 PM
RogueJSK

October 10, 2015, 11:00 PM
RIC.45
Jameson Caskmates.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.
October 11, 2015, 07:54 AM
Rotndad
I am enjoying a vintageish Pepsi, made with real sugar. Big Grin. Sorry, I don't drink but wanted to contribute.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
October 11, 2015, 09:09 AM
Ironmike57
I was gifted this. I will try it tonight.

October 16, 2015, 07:04 PM
RogueJSK

Finally found a store with some Paulaner Oktoberfest. Bought the last two 6 packs to add to my Oktoberfest variety stockpile.

(This is the more traditional Marzen, which is a darker amber than the lighter golden Paulaner Wiesn posted by tatortood earlier.)

Trying the first one now. I like it. It's one of the better German Oktoberfest beers I've had this year. Not as good as Ayinger's. Slightly better than Spaten's. Better than Weihenstephaner's. Much better than Warsteiner's.
October 16, 2015, 07:17 PM
bald1
Redbreast Cask Strength Smile

Oh my Smile !

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
October 16, 2015, 07:19 PM
erj_pilot
Just about ready to go pour a nice glass of this...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24