SIGforum
Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3790084453

April 10, 2015, 11:36 PM
tigereye313
Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Had me a pint of homemade Darth Vader Black IPA.

homebrewtalk.com is a great source for recipes. Cool

April 11, 2015, 12:36 AM
Rey HRH
Strawberry flavored moonshine. 50% alcohol by volume

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.
April 11, 2015, 01:59 AM
mr kablammo
Real Ale Commisar Imperial Stout, Lagunitas Cappacinio Stout, JP Wiser's Rye, Old Grand Dad... A big Club Sammich and the Gods Must be Crazy movie.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
April 11, 2015, 02:13 AM
Hamden106
Still skim milk.
April 11, 2015, 09:25 PM
Eamonn Wright
Picked these up today. Great haul! Cellaring the KBS, drinking the Framinghammer. Fantastic!

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson
April 11, 2015, 09:51 PM
Balzé Halzé
Some Korbel with the wife. It might not be the real stuff, but it's damn good in a pinch if you want the bubbly.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
April 14, 2015, 11:41 PM
Windhover
Highland Park 18

April 14, 2015, 11:48 PM
Ox190
quote:
Originally posted by Eamonn Wright:
Picked these up today. Great haul! Cellaring the KBS, drinking the Framinghammer. Fantastic!

IMHO KBS was extremely overrated, I'd take Avery Tweak over it any day of the week. I'm keeping one of the four pack I bought to cellar to see if it improves over time.

Tonight I had...

Extremely Angry Beast by Clown Shoes
Imperial Stout Coffee by Boulevard
Oil Man by Elevation

I'd previosly only had Oil Man on tap the others were new to me. All solid beers, but Extemely Angry Beast was my favorite.
April 15, 2015, 12:45 AM
akcopnfbks
Picked up a bottle of the new Woodford Reserve Rye. It is quite good, better than I expected. Batch 001, bottle 2846. If you like rye at all try this one out.

April 15, 2015, 02:44 AM
Eamonn Wright
quote:
Originally posted by Ox190:
quote:
Originally posted by Eamonn Wright:

IMHO KBS was extremely overrated, I'd take Avery Tweak over it any day of the week. I'm keeping one of the four pack I bought to cellar to see if it improves over time.

Tonight I had...

Extremely Angry Beast by Clown Shoes
Imperial Stout Coffee by Boulevard
Oil Man by Elevation

I'd previosly only had Oil Man on tap the others were new to me. All solid beers, but Extemely Angry Beast was my favorite.

KBS is in my top 5, but I've never had it fresh. I landed a 4 pack last year, and waited just about a full year to drink 3 of them. Fantastic. Those current two will join the 4th from last year for the next 12-24 months in the cellar. My beer guy had a 3 year old KBS, and said it was sublime. I trust his judgment, so I'm going for it.

I'm a big fan of Boulevard, generally, but haven't been too impressed with Clown Shoes. I'll have to look for the Tweak.

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson
April 15, 2015, 08:49 PM
badkarma56
Springbank 16 Cask Strength (Amontillado Sherry Cask). Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."
April 15, 2015, 08:55 PM
billnchristy
Molotov Cocktail Simcoe Hops Edition.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.
April 15, 2015, 08:57 PM
ulsterman
Military Special.

I'm a bourbon snob and a friend said "Here, try this."

Made by Heaven Hill.

Ain't half bad. Not Pappy's, but it's decent.
April 15, 2015, 09:16 PM
Lt CHEG
Glenmorangie.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
April 15, 2015, 09:45 PM
lyman
just couple of Guinness'

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

April 16, 2015, 07:43 PM
GrumpyBiker
Narwhal Imperial Stout

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

April 16, 2015, 07:55 PM
GA Gator
Narwhals narwahls
swimming in the ocean
Causing a commotion
Cause they are so awesome

http://youtu.be/VhujEQhg764

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo
April 17, 2015, 07:15 PM
GrumpyBiker
Found this today & just had to try it!

Wells Banana Bread Beer !
It really tastes like bananas!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

April 17, 2015, 07:18 PM
italia