SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig 18. Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Four Roses Single Barrel OBSF

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
JP Wiser's Rye. Not impressed. Bomb Canada.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
1892 and mexi 7-up

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Elmer T Lee, three fingers one small ice cube.

Definitely my favorite bourbon under $30.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Patron Silver, crushed ice & lime.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Got my big girl
breeches on!
Picture of coffeeaddict
posted Hide Post
Wine, followed by more wine

http://dressageonthequarter.blogspot.com/

Posts: 1926 | Location: TN | Registered: December 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coffeeaddict:
Wine, followed by more wine

email inbound

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Damn, I just started a new one of these.....should have searched for this one!

Tonight...Talisker 10.

Posts: 1731 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badkarma56:
Laphroaig 18. Cool

-BK

Yum. I have a bottle of that sitting in the cabinet that I need to crack. Keep getting distracted by the Talisker.....

Posts: 1731 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akcopnfbks:

Yum. I have a bottle of that sitting in the cabinet that I need to crack. Keep getting distracted by the Talisker.....

Well, I reckon that it's high time for you to enjoy a dram, friend. FWIW, last Fall, I shared my tasting notes on Laphroaig 18 (see here).

Laphroaig is my second favorite distillery (Springbank is the numero uno). Wink

-BK

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
Last night Lagavulin 16. My wife took a sip and did the funniest dance ever. Big Grin

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Golden Monkey. Because any beer under 9.5% would be undamncivilized after the week I have had.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
It was a good day in front of the grand jury today - Glenlivet 21.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5578 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Stone Brewing's Japanese Green Tea IPA

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Green Tea IPA? Or IPP?

Wild Turkey 81.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank 10. Cool

-BK

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Green Tea IPA? Or IPP?

Wild Turkey 81.

IPA as stated. No idea what an IPP is.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Six thumbs up for the Glenlivet 21! Gave my kid a bottle when he made Master Sargeant last May, two days after he made 20 years. He saved it, brought it down to share with us about a month ago. Wonderful!
Anybody here ever tried Balvenie 18? Saw some in a store down at the coast, should have gotten it. I am quite fond of their lower priced offerings.

Posts: 1642 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Having a 'Lucky Buddha Enlightened Beer'. Made in Hangzhou, Chunan County, Zhejiang Province, China. Eek

So, if I'm not on the forum posting tomorrow, you'll know why. Frown

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post