SIGforum
Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3790084453

June 03, 2018, 12:17 AM
hberttmank
Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Laphroaig Quarter Cask. It don't get better than this if you like the peat monster. Big Grin

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock
June 03, 2018, 02:29 PM
GT-40DOC
That Rebel Yell bourbon/rye whiskey mix(at the distillery) is a very tasty product!!
June 03, 2018, 04:38 PM
Leeann
Cheap. But decent.

Modelo Negro

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more
June 03, 2018, 04:50 PM
ulsterman
Evan Williams black label. Inexpensive but very nice.
June 03, 2018, 09:51 PM
BDMF
Lagavullan 8 year old 200 year anniversary. Goin' old school...
June 03, 2018, 10:09 PM
Strambo
Just pedestrian Rum and Coke Zero...that I have on tap.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page
June 03, 2018, 10:55 PM
mr kablammo
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Evan Williams black label. Inexpensive but very nice.

On the whole the Heaven Hill products are quite agreeable to my pallette. The last bottle of 1783 that I had was a surfeit of flavor for $14. McKenna BiB is on the short list. Tonight I am sipping Eagle Rare and Col. EH Taylor BiB Small Batch (Buffalo Trace) while the zucchini bread bakes.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
June 09, 2018, 07:43 PM
CQB60
Crown Royal, Texas edition. This one has a Very mesquite essence. If you like smoke in a glass, you’ll enjoy this one...

June 09, 2018, 09:36 PM
LS1 GTO
I gots me some Stone IPA (the green label).

The wife won't be home until Monday so I'm listening to music (Deep Purple - Nobody's Perfect right now) followed by a viewing of Saving Private Ryan (in honor of D-Day).

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

June 09, 2018, 09:48 PM
wreckdiver
Royal Crown with cola, some ice is nice. Have a good one all!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton
June 09, 2018, 09:49 PM
RogueJSK
Franziskaner Hefeweizen

June 09, 2018, 10:30 PM
RIC.45
The ole stand-by....Gordon's martooni.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.
June 09, 2018, 10:45 PM
mr kablammo
Power's irish whiskey, it tastes kinda like Bushmill's but with a bit of burn on the finish. Knob Creek rye for surfing the couch.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
June 09, 2018, 10:49 PM
mr kablammo
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
Laphroaig Quarter Cask. It don't get better than this if you like the peat monster. Big Grin

The Laphroaig Cairdeas 2017 is excellent.

June 09, 2018, 11:03 PM
TMats
Margarita!

June 09, 2018, 11:15 PM
tatortodd
Had some friends over for dinner and they brought a wine from a vineyard in Lubbock, Texas. '16 Llano Estacado Cabernet Sauvignon. It paired well with steak and was smooth, but not as fruity as I prefer.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
June 09, 2018, 11:24 PM
Pipe Smoker
After some excellent 10 yo tawny port, it’s Silk brand soy milk, “Unsweetened”, laced with Cholula “Green Pepper” hot sauce. Very addictive!

Serious about crackers
June 10, 2018, 09:33 AM
goose5
I like the peat bombs as well, but this one is not as powerful. I discovered this little gem about a month ago. If it proves consistent it will bump Lagavulin from my most favorite spot. This distillery is on the northwest part of Islay. Its a small operation that grows, malts, distills, and ages its product all in one place. I think they are the only ones who do it all. If you like the island scotches give this one a try. It has a consistent peat finish, but not overwhelming.

June 10, 2018, 11:35 AM
dog44
Franziskaner hefe weissbier. Just finished painting the front side of my house. Man does it taste good !!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dog44,
June 10, 2018, 12:06 PM
GT-40DOC
Tonight is Knob Creek bourbon with ice!!