SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ohio 12th has 170 registered voter over age 116
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ohio 12th has 170 registered voter over age 116 Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted
https://steadfastandloyal.com/...The%20Age%20of%20116

According to this article, the Ohio 12th District has 170 registered voters over the age of 116, and that 72 of them voted in 2016. Considering how close some elections are these days, that level of incompetence (and likely fraud) is very troubling.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Isn’t it wonderful that people there are so informed and civic-minded they’ll go vote even at such an advanced age?

Posts: 26910 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
According to this Wikipedia page, there are currently no living people over 116 in the U.S. (or the rest of the world). Roughly 20 people in the world have made it to 116 in the past.

This makes the Ohio voter list a bit suspect. Why would that many people lie about their age? Roll Eyes

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Couple of facts:

Every voter listed has a birthday of January first. Some are in 1900, some are in 1800.
http://www.g-a-i.org/wp-conten...18/08/OH-VoterID.pdf

In 2012 North Carolina had exactly the same thing. What came out there no doubt is what will be found in Ohio.

“Prior to passage of the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA) in 1993, the state did not require those registering to provide their birth date. While most voters who registered before NVRA did provide birth dates, some did not. These voters were automatically assigned a default birth date of 01/01/1900 in the state’s voter rolls. So while these voters are still diligently voting, it is very doubtful they are 112 years old.”
http://www.pewtrusts.org/en/re...rs-in-north-carolina

This is a “Too good to be true” claim. It’s much more likely to come out that this is a bureaucrat error then any deep plot.

Yes, we want to believe it. It appeals to our biases. From what I’ve seen this has been passed on without any critical thinking.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm movin' to Ohio. I wanna live to be old!

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am from Chicago. The Dead always vote Democratic. It is the Chicago way.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
I'm movin' to Ohio. I wanna live to be old!

Think about it...if you are like me and sometimes feel like shit at 65...how bad will you feel at 116...it ain't worth it Big Grin...plus the cost of "Depends" will drive you into the poorhouse...but then again, I'm not a Democrap (my adult diaper) Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
I am from Chicago. The Dead always vote Democratic. It is the Chicago way.

Hey voting isn't done until the graves have cast their ballots.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post