SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    LEO Input Needed - Duty Holster Options
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LEO Input Needed - Duty Holster Options Login/Join 
The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
quote:
Originally posted by KevH:
US Duty Gear is also a great option. They are the former Safariland employees that used to make the 6XXX series holsters in the US using the same equipment they bought from Safariland at auction.

Interesting, how long have they been around? Their options are pretty limited, no .45/10mm Glock models. I’m not a cop, but I like the 6k style holster for carrying a pistol+wml with a pack, fishing, or LARPing. I would pay a premium if they had a “custom shop,” and could make a holster for my comped .460R G21.

Since 2019 or 2020. They are providing all the holsters for LAPD and quite a few other CA departments. Their quality feels like the older Safariland 6280 holsters made in the early 2000's (very high).

Proverbs 28:1

Posts: 4198 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post