SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Question for Federal LEOs and other federal employees - What's going on at the FBI?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for Federal LEOs and other federal employees - What's going on at the FBI? Login/Join 
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post

If you don't like your Hatch Act, you don't have to enforce your Hatch Act.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:

If you don't like your Hatch Act, you don't have to enforce your Hatch Act.
Thats great. I should say that I left on my own. I should have spoken up but didn’t. I realized that staying in the government was an income limiting move and decided to do something else.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
You ask whats going on at the FBI ?

a little more house cleaning still needs to be done at the top I think . . Roll Eyes

But..... on a positive note . .

Well, things seem to be going a lot better now at the DOJ at least.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post