SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Should NASCAR change the name to CRASHCAR?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Should NASCAR change the name to CRASHCAR? Login/Join 
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
Think this week was the first in awhile they had no comp caution.

Throwing a caution at the end off every stage is as stupid as having the stage points crap. Just more crap car racing.

That’s an improvement. I don’t mind Stage Racing in theory, but pitting afterward is about as stupid as Fuel Flow limits in other races. If you need points that badly, then you should risk you strategy to get those points and risk losing race. It helps make your race interesting because not everyone will be on the same pit sequence if they aren’t forced into the pits after a stage. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4179 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
I have no idea what you guys are bitching about now.

How does that keep the fastest guys and most competitive pit crews from winning?

Shit happens and that's racing. Don't fucking watch it then, but dont tell me it's stupid because you have no idea whats going on, and lose your mind if the same guy doesn't win every week.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I quit watching when tony Stewart retired. Too much bull to deal with now.

P229 Enhanced Elite
P229R
P229

Posts: 60 | Location: Ga | Registered: August 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post