SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "man held on $1 million bond after police find machine gun, 350 pounds of pot"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"man held on $1 million bond after police find machine gun, 350 pounds of pot" Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I can't believe they are bragging about the TVs. A house that big, and the only valuable things within are the TVs?

Assuming that house has a refrigerator, I suspect it cost more than the televisions.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15846 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
I can't believe they are bragging about the TVs. A house that big, and the only valuable things within are the TVs?

Assuming that house has a refrigerator, I suspect it cost more than the televisions.
No doubt. Three 43" 4K TVs is about $1200.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23654 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how long does 350 lbs of weed keep ? in a closet.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55175 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
^ Well, it's really just dried flowers, so think of it more like fresh produce/flowers, in terms of timeliness and storage. Air tight containers, darkness, and a cool environment help, but in general - not as long as you'd think, at least not without degradation, and folks are picky

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
how long does 350 lbs of weed keep ? in a closet.

Depends on how much you smoke. Did not recognize your Avatar, I like the old one better.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
They should have just moved the ops to Colorado. Our governor would have welcomed them with open arms and just tried to tax them on the income. The guns, he probably wouldn't have even understood what they are.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10987 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post